The essential assessment tool for A-level Sociology teachers
Create high-quality assessments – in-class activities, homework tasks, topic tests and revision resources using over 500 questions from AQA A-level papers.
Help your students understand what is expected of them and build their confidence by using real exam questions throughout the course.
Whether you are teaching key topics, focusing on Education or looking at Theory and Methods, you will find relevant questions in seconds.
Select the ones you need to create targeted assessments then choose how you deliver them:
- Print formatted and numbered documents, with options to:
- generate matching mark schemes
- amend the questions prior to printing.
- Create an onscreen assignment.
What do I get?
- Over 500 questions from past papers
- Includes 2021 and 2022 materials
- Matching mark schemes
- Source texts for Methods in Context
- Search engine
- Content viewer
- Easy-to-compile documents
- Print output with editable questions
Plus optional onscreen delivery*
- Onscreen manager for interactive assignments
- Student portal
- Onscreen marking and results analysis
*You will need someone in your centre to upload student data
A-level search window
(Click to zoom in)