Exampro ICT and Computer Science provides you with online access to over 1,800 exam questions, mark schemes and examiner comments.
GCSE Computer Science – new spec
GCSE Computer Science offers a wealth of exam questions reviewed by experts and mapped to the latest 8520 specification. Access to the legacy GCSE Computer Science 4512 and ICT 4520 specifications is also included in the subscription.
A-level Computer Science – new spec
A-level Computer Science contains hundreds of past exam questions mapped to the current spec 2510 and the new spec 7517. A-level Computer Science also contains downloads of the skeleton programs for six programming languages (Java, Pascal, Python2, Python3, VB6 and VBNET), forming the practical section of COMP1.
Search for questions
Each question bank can be searched by a number of criteria such as topic, question source and question type.
Simply by dragging and dropping, you can turn questions into lessons, homework tasks, classroom discussions, topic tests and revision exercises. You can print, project or export the tasks to Word/PDF.
Get to know what the examiners want
Examiner comments give you an insight into how particular questions are marked and a review of common errors, allowing you to develop a more in-depth understanding of the specifications.
Receive free updates during your subscription
You will receive all updates for free while your subscription is valid.
Suitable for both specialists and non-specialists
Exampro is easy to use for both specialist and non-specialist teachers. Search by topic, type, paper, exam session, unit or specification to filter questions.
GCSE Computer Science (8520)
- Specimen and newly commissioned questions plus 2014 – 2016 legacy specification exams, all expertly mapped to the new specification.
- Access to GCSE ICT (4520) and GCSE Computer Science legacy specification (4512) question banks is included in the subscription.
A-level Computer Science (7516 7517)
- Over 600 specimen and legacy specification questions. All are expertly mapped to the new specifications.
- Download skeleton programs for each of the programming languages.
- Access to A-level ICT (2520) question bank is included in the subscription.
Over 700 AQA past exam questions carefully selected from 1999-2015 exam papers, mapped to A-level ICT (2520).
This package contains:
GCSE Computer Science (8520) – new spec
Questions from 2014 to 2016 and specimen papers
GCSE Computer Science (4512) – legacy
Questions from 2014 and specimen papers
GCSE ICT (4520)
Questions from 2003 to 2015
A-level Computer Science (2510-7517)
Questions from 1999 to 2015
A-level ICT (2520)
Questions from 1999 to 2015
* Every licence includes three concurrent users so any three teachers can use each database simultaneously but you can order additional users at any time.
VAT will be added to all prices at the current rate
“Exampro ICT offers an excellent opportunity to develop and enhance assessment for learning practice within the curriculum. The product provides high quality at an affordable price for a department on a tight budget.”
Marcus Cherrill, The Causeway School